Monday, July 23, 2012

Rules for Chun's Silent Auction!


Rules For Chun's Silent Auction!!!

Bidding
Instructions
Okay
the time has come and most of the items are going up shortly! The rest will all be
uploaded in the coming days. Thank you all for being so patient!  The auction will take place on this
blog.

only a “few rules”:

Read every item description carefully. Some have a minimum starting bid and some
do not include S & H. Please do
not bid unless you can truly pay for the item. I do not
need any more stress with travel to China just 2 weeks away…! Payment for the
item, should you win, will be required within 48 hrs from the time you receive
the invoice unless you have requested otherwise via e-mail to me (AKA you need
to transfer funds). If payment is not received within the timeframe and I have
sent (3 reminder e-mails) it will go to the next highest bidder.
Payment-
Can either be made through Paypal or you can send our agency a tax deductible
payment and you would be provided a tax receipt for your donation. Otherwise
you may send my family a personal check. It will be cashed upon reciept.
If you win just wait to hear from me. I will send you a confirmation via e-mail
but since it is just me doing this it may take 1-3 days! Please be respectful to
the businesses and other bidders. Any negative comment will be deleted on
my blog. In the comments section under each post please only use that area to
place a bid.
Bid
Mindfully! Remember that is an auction to help us raise the rest of the funds to bring Chun home.

Most of the items do
not have minimum bids and the only increment rule is that it can not be any less
$1 under the current bid. For example if the current bid is
$10 you can’t bid $10.25 it would have to be $11 or more.
How to place a bid: You can bid on
as many items as you want and there is no limit on the amount of bids.
There are 2
ways but no matter which way you do it you need to e-mail me at Chuns with your name and
e-mail address with your first bid so that I know who you are or you can post
your full name with your e-mail address under the comment. If you just write
“Julie” and win I have no clue who you are so you need to have an e-mail address
with the bid or you need to e-mail me with it.
Each item has its own post. Just
hit the comment button and you will see another person’s bid unless you are
the first person to bid on an item. You need to bid higher than the current bid
or minimum bid if there is one noted.
Should you want to be an anonymous
bidder e-mail me at chunvillage@gmail.com with your name and the
amount of your current bid. You will then see a comment come through under the
post with anonymous and a current bid. No one will know who you are! Some people
have already asked me to be a private bidder so you can’t be private to me since
I am running it but you can be “private” to everyone else!
You can find the item by item
number on the side of my blog. They may not all be in numerical order due to
various reasons but it is an easy way to keep up with an item without having to
scroll to each page. Each post will have a title and in my blog post history you
can view them all.
.
The auction will run until Tuesday, July 31th at 9:00
eastern standard time. This is a real time auction and the comments and bids should
post within seconds. Once we are 30 minutes out of closing time I will post and
let you know what time my clock says and then I will do another 2 minute warning
before the auction ends
Should
you have any questions or want detailed items on an item I can do my best to
answer them or at least contact the vendor for you and get an answer. Please be
patient. E-mail me at chunvillage@gmail.com
Have fun!
Sit back, relax and shop! Help spread the word as much as you can! If you
haven’t shared any of our fundraisers yet this is the one to share! Things will
continue to be uploaded the next several days.

If you don't see anything that interests you, and you would still like to help us, you can donate on the link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment